Temple & Family History Newsletter #10 – August 14, 2022
We hope everyone has had a very wonderful summer. Time seems to go by faster each year.
The temple is getting busier, but there are still many times available for ordinance work. We
remind you of the following:
- Endowment Sessions are now back to the maximum attendee level of 92. There are currently many seats available in all sessions.
- As many of you know, appointments are no longer needed for ordinances. HOWEVER, they are highly recommended. Those with appointments will be given first priority and then if there is room available in an ordinance, walk-ins may attend. We encourage you to make appointments.
- The youth will be doing baptisms for the dead on August 16 th . They will be at the 4:30pm, 5:30pm, and 6:30pm appointment times. Thanks to the youth leaders for organizing this event. We encourage the youth to identify an ancestor that they can perform the ordinances for on that night.
- We are going to start having a ward temple day on the third Wednesday each month. Each individual will need to make their own appointment. We suggest you make your appointment in advance to ensure that room is available on the designated session. If you can’t attend the session, we encourage you to attend an ordinance of your choice some time during that day. The ward temple day schedule will be as follows for the rest of 2022.
Date Session Time
September 21 6:30 pm
October 19 6:30 pm
November 16 6:30 pm
December 21 6:30 pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before the session begins.
- Our next ward sealing appointment will be September 7, 2022. We have reserved three times: 6:30pm, 7:00pm and 7:15pm. Sign-up sheets will be distributed in Priesthood and Relief Society in the coming weeks.
Many are still needed to do Indexing. Please give it a try. If you need help, please refer to the instructions in the May Newsletter or call Gary & Ruth Ann Chambers.