- Encourage every youth and adult member to have a church account.
- Adopt a ward indexing project.
- Coordinate two youth baptism events during year.
- Coordinate quarterly sealing appointments. (To include both couples and singles)
- Increase number of members submitting names for temple ordinance work.
- Meet with new incoming youth in their homes to help them: (This meeting to include the Youth Presidents of the Young Men and Young Women.)
- Create a Church Account
- Identify and print an ancestor card needing Baptism & Confirmation.
- Familiarize them regarding Ordinances Ready in Family Search
- Show them their Family Tree
- Upload a story, a picture, a memory, or history item of a family member in Family Search.
- As information is available from the church, tract measurable data to review ward progress. Families should also track data for their family goals and periodically review their individual plans.
As President Russell M. Nelson taught in April 2020:
“I promise that as you increase your time in temple and family history work, you will increase and improve your ability to hear Him.”
As you review the above ward plan, consider how you might help in meeting these objectives. While some of the items will be coordinated by the committee, others are personal, and you can determine plans that are best for you.