- Endowment Sessions are now back to the maximum attendee level of 92.
- The temple is beginning to get busier. Appointments are highly recommended in ALL ordinance areas. Those with appointments will be given priority and then if there is room available in an ordinance, walk-ins may attend. We encourage you to make appointments. It will eliminate possible frustration for you as things continue to become busier at the temple.
- We welcome Mareen Grover to the T&FH Committee. She will help in coordinating temple sealing opportunities and other special events.
- Our ward temple day is normally on the third Wednesday of each month. Each individual will need to make their own appointment. We suggest you make your appointment in advance to ensure that space is available at the designated session. If you cannot attend the session, we encourage you to attend an ordinance of your choice sometime during that day. The ward temple day for the end of the first quarter of 2023 will be as follows: This is changed to the 4th Wednesday to accommodate the Relief Society activity on March 15th.
March 22 6:30 pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before the session begins.
- Upcoming dates for our next sealing opportunities will be coming next month.
NEW WARD PROGRAM FOR HELPING WITH BAPTISMS & CONFIRMATIONS
We are kicking-off the new baptism and confirmations program this month.
The youth will be going to the temple on April 11th to do baptisms and confirmations. There are times when they could help other ward members by taking their cards and doing the work. We are going to implement the following program: If you have baptisms and confirmations needing help to get done, give them to Gary or Ruth Ann Chambers no later than Sunday, April 9th. They will keep track of what you give them. They will coordinate with the youth leaders and get your cards to them. The youth will take them to the temple on April 11th and do as many names as they can. Names not done will be returned to you by the Chambers. Thank you for being part of the Gathering of Israel. May the Lord bless you in your efforts.