Temple & Family History Newsletter #9 – July 12, 2022
Summer is starting to wind down and many of us have been very busy catching up with family
events and vacationing. With the temple back to full operation, we make you aware of the
following upcoming events.
- Endowment Sessions are now back to the maximum attendee level of 92. There are
currently many seats available in all sessions.
- As many of you know, appointments are no longer needed for ordinances. HOWEVER, they
are highly recommended. Those with appointments will be given first priority and then if there
is room available in an ordinance, walk-ins may attend. We encourage you to make
- The youth will be doing baptisms for the dead on August 16 th . They will be at the 4:30pm,
5:30pm, and 6:30pm appointment times. Thanks to the youth leaders for organizing this event.
We encourage the youth to identify an ancestor that they can perform the ordinances for on
- We are designating August 10 th as a ward temple day. We invite you to make an appointment for the
6:30pm session. Each individual will need to make their own appointment. We suggest you make that
appointment now to ensure that room is available. If you can’t attend that session, we encourage you
to attend an ordinance of your choice some time during that day. We hope this is the beginning of
scheduling regular temple days for our ward.
- There will be another ward sealing night scheduled for September. More information will be forth
coming on the date and times. Sign up sheets will be distributed in Priesthood and Relief Society.
MONTHLY FOCUS FOR JULY
Schedule an appointment at the Temple to do an ordinance.
Many are still needed to do Indexing. Please give it a try. If you need help, please refer to the
instructions in the May Newsletter or call Gary & Ruth Ann Chambers.
Thanks for all you do.